KEEP UP TO DATE
"The drive and vision of the headteacher and governors have succeeded in raising expectations of what pupils can achieve."
"Everyone seems friendly - operates like a large family."
"Every time it is proved that the children come first - every time!!"
"Royal Park is a fantastic school and I am proud to say my children are pupils here."
- 30th NovDeputy Mayor visits RP
- 13th OctYear 1 Regent's Park class assembly will take place on Friday 16th October at 10:30am
- 2nd OctCheck out the year 2 page for a short reflection on the class assembly
- 25th SepPlease give us your feedback next time you attend an assembly by completing the short feedback sheet
- 16th JulCheck out the galleries menu for photos of the fabulous Y6 production of The Jungle Book
Autism Awareness Day at Royal Park
Royal Park celebrated Autism Awareness Day with a very special whole school photograph, taking the Autism Awareness logo and adding our own twist, showing that Autism and inclusion are at the heart of our values and ethos.
The children also took part in philosophy sessions focused on differences between us all and experienced a thought-provoking assembly from Miss Smith and Thomas Harrison, all about how children with Autism see the world.
We are extremely proud of the special way all of the children at Royal Park showed their awareness of Autism, something very close to our hearts.
Welcome to Royal Park Primary School
At Royal Park we believe that every child can succeed. We will ensure that our children will develop high aspirations, self belief, respect, compassion, and an understanding of their world and their community. We believe that growing competence and mastery of reading, writing and mathematics are the foundations that allow children and young people to build a happy, self determined and fulfilled life. Royal Park children, our children, deserve the very best. We are an ordinary school but with extraordinary ambition and a passion for life, learning and laughter.
Miss Louise Lynch
Twitter FeedFollow @RP_Primary